The "Stay Sharp" section of the ACOMS Review newsletter now features case reports, literature reviews and research presentations from OMS resident members.
- Articles should be 500 words or less and may include one image, chart or graph.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished works. Case presentations and poster abstracts from previous ACOMS events are acceptable but scientific abstracts which have been published in OOOO Journal are not eligible for re-publication.
- Articles must include appropriate citations.
- Authors are responsible for ensuring patient confidentiality.
- Authors release to ACOMS the right to edit submissions prior to publication.
- Participation in this program does not constitute a work-for-hire transaction. Authors retain copyright over the submitted work.
- A faculty member from your residency program must review the article prior to submission.
- Articles must be received by the first Friday of each month in order to be considered for that month's issue.
- Articles are not peer-reviewed. Authors retain responsibility for the contents of submitted articles.
Authors whose articles are accepted and included in the newsletter will receive a royalty payment of $100. Please complete the webform below to submit your article. Contact us at email@example.com for questions regarding this program.